After much encouraging feedback for HDFql, we are happy to announce the release of HDFql 1.1.0!
This version includes:
- New “ENABLE CACHE” operation (users can now configure cache per file or dataset)
- New “SHOW CACHE” operation (users can now view cache configuration per file or dataset)
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Updated reference manual
- (Please check the release notes for further details)
What’s next? HDFql 1.2.0 will be released soon – expect the following goodies:
- Support of extendible datasets
- Support of compound datatypes
- Support of enumeration datatypes
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
In the meantime, here’s to managing HDF5 data simpler, cleaner, and faster!